looking for most accurate Custom Turret

magedon44

I wanted to get some advice from you guys on what you think the most accurate custom turrets are i have read about leupolds CDS dial system and also Vortex, do any of you fellas have any experiance with them? want to buy the right scope and the most accurate sytem .. thanks

It all comes down to the information you provide. The better the information, the better the turret. Plain and simple as that.

It all comes down to the information you provide. The better the information, the better the turret. Plain and simple as that.

+1 and it should be from actual proven drops that have been field varified at the altitude and temps you intend to hunt before it it used on game.

Jeff

I have ordered turrets for my Mark 4's from Kenton Industries. When received they were exact to my ballistic info that was provided. I also have three Huskemaws with a half dozen turrets for different loads and conditions I have had made that were also also exact to my data when received. All three of my Huskemaws are impeccable as to repeatability using turrets. As previously stated, if you give all the required info they should be on. I have no experience with the scopes you mentioned.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.