Looking for long range shooting partner in MN

Its only light

Hey guys I'm in central MN near st cloud. I'm looking for someone who likes to shoot and has a spot that lets you reach out a little. I am currently a member at a range that I can only get to 200yds at. Any extra distance is fine with me.

Email if you need somebody to shoot with!

[email protected]

Also if you don't care for a shooting partner but you have a good spot that I can use I would be willing to pay a monthly charge to use your land for strictly target shooting.

Little Falls/ Pierz - Eastern Morrison County Sportsmans Club. East Hwy 27 , about 5 mi. east of L.F. We have 300? and 400yd? ranges, trap, pistol, archery, about 40 acres. I don't have the tele # right now, is on the gate. Good group of guys. Bring your own targets , but you are expected to clean up your targets, etc. when done. You are required to be an NRA member ( for insurance ) . Hope to see you there. gun)

This is perfect! You will definitely see me there. Sounds like I need to join the NRA! Do you know how the membership dues are done? I have heard of a couple that are a lifetime membership type of thing.the range I am at now has 100 and 200 but its only 25 bucks per year! However I would be willing to pay quite a bit more than that to stretch it out a little more. Thanks for the reply!

DUes are due in July ? About $35 ? + NRA and they will help you with that as well. The club gets a kick back if you do it through them .

Where is iron range at? Is that in the intl falls area? I'm always up for a good road trip. It wouldn't be a weekly thing but I could maybe make it up for a shooting session once in awhile. I too love long range and would like to find somebody who is enthusiastic as I am to keep me motivated.

Where is iron range at? Is that in the intl falls area? I'm always up for a good road trip. It wouldn't be a weekly thing but I could maybe make it up for a shooting session once in awhile. I too love long range and would like to find somebody who is enthusiastic as I am to keep me motivated.

South of international Falls, I'm about 20 miles East of Virginia, Minnesota...range currently has pistol, archery, and rifle, rifle goes to 450, but there are plans for extending to 600. I just moved up here, and the range is within 5 miles of where I live. Always happy to go shooting with other people who love to stretch it out some

Cool! What time of the week do you usually shoot? I work weekend shift at a machine shop so I'm off mon-wed work Thursday then have Friday off then work sat and sun. Does it sound like our schedules could mesh together for a week day shoot?

Cool! What time of the week do you usually shoot? I work weekend shift at a machine shop so I'm off mon-wed work Thursday then have Friday off then work sat and sun. Does it sound like our schedules could mesh together for a week day shoot?

school teacher...so I work all week days....except summer.....I really like summer

Well send me an email: [email protected]

I know it's a ways out but I will add you to my contacts and get ahold of you next summer then. With my schedule summer is very fun for me as well.

[email protected]

just added you to my contacts. Summer is a fun time, it's when I'll get to travel a little bit to hit F-class shoots around the state too

Now that's another thing I've always wanted to try. I have a savage model 12 ftr in 308 that impresses me every time I take it out. I would love to try a comp or 2. I just shoot for fun but have always wanted to try the competition scene. I wasn't really aware that there was much along the lines of f-class competitions in our state. You ever go out to SD prairie dog hunting? I grew up over there and that's where I get most of my long range practice but that's probably twice the drive than it is to your place.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.