Looking for Hunting Partner for Dall Sheep in Wrangell-St. Elias, AK over August 9-15, 2021

I just harvested this Sheep in Colorado on 10/04 of this year. In very good shape 5'9', 158 pounds.
Found, harvested and packed this sheep out myself. Hunted for Dall's in 2009 unsuccessfully but I have
2 sheep hunts behind me. I know what it takes, have the equipment, means and attitude to be a great partner.
I live in Idaho and would be very interested.
Not to rain on the parade, but only Alaska residents are allowed to hunt sheep without a registered guide and contract. I'd hate for you guys to be sealing your rams and find that out the hard way from the troopers. OP might want to clarify that requirement for those already interested. Trust me, fish and game does not mess around up here and I'd hate for you to have the hunt of a lifetime end in a citation and hefty fine.

Exactly what AkBirder300 said^^.
I have a few successful Dall sheep hunts in the Wrangell Mountains under my belt. I hunted out of Chisana, AK. The sheep in your scouting picture does not appear to be a legal sheep. Unless you have located other legal sheep in that area, I would consider a bit more scouting.
F9E3032E-195C-4B9A-882C-A374EFB03BB2.jpeg59D61050-6D5E-40F4-8190-EBA9E1137036.jpeg

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.