Looking for help on prairie dog hunting rifles

well, I bought a seekins precision AR in 224 valkyrie. Custom build. Seekins upper and lower. NX15 handguard, Mystic Silver Cryptics BCG and charging handle. Faxom Match 20" fluted barrel with 1/7 twist. CMC 2.5 match trigger. The scope I'm on settled on as it came with a Athlon 6-24x50 Illuminated IRR. Probably replace with my Vortex strike 5-525x56 MRAD.
Let the fun begin

well, I bought a seekins precision AR in 224 valkyrie. Custom build. Seekins upper and lower. NX15 handguard, Mystic Silver Cryptics BCG and charging handle. Faxom Match 20" fluted barrel with 1/7 twist. CMC 2.5 match trigger. The scope I'm on settled on as it came with a Athlon 6-24x50 Illuminated IRR. Probably replace with my Vortex strike 5-525x56 MRAD.
Let the fun begin
will be ok for pd, but all the hype about valkyrei being a long range round is pure bs. all their advertised velocities were from 24" bbls and when the guns came out they were all 20/16". there is an entire valkyrie site. you will need thin cross hairs so you do not hide your target have fun

Let the fun begin
Congrats!

Recent Posts