Looking for ELR Scope -suggestions

GREAT Scope "Tangent" we are waiting for some company to purpose one or two to us with a higher magnification power to conduct tests on ELR targets.
God Bless
Len & Jill

This scope falls into the criteria you listed. It is substantially less expensive than the others suggested in this thread so far. I have an XTR II 4-20X and I am pleased with the optical clarity. I believe one would have to be blessed with vision better than 20/20 to truly appreciate the difference that an additional $2,000 would make.

like most of the others that fit your criteria, they are heavy.

Last edited:
I agree with most said above. The clarity of the 40x Burris is really good until you surpass 35x, but @ 30x it is truly fine at that price point. One note to point out though, my 338 Edge gutted two of these scopes and I traded of the third one Burris sent me. They do not handle heavy recoil despite their warranty.

Bench guys shoot NF bench model that have higher power.Some that build dedicated LR, run the crusader on themNF 45 AND 55X Comp. model

These scopes are bench rest scopes. They'd be fine for f-class, but have very limited adjustment for ELR purposes.