Looking for ELR Scope -suggestions

7-35x56mm ATACR

5-45x56mm S&B high power

March 5-42x56mm

Boy the S&B looks good. Really looking for a scope to go with a a 338LMAI with 300 gr omt. defintly not tyring to shoot someothing at 3,5000yards, but would like to keep my skills in tact
I seldom pull the trigger at maximum magnification but it is useful to see the mirage and read the wind.
If there is a mirage it sure can mess you up trying to find the X, but it is also an alley reading the direction of the wind. It takes a lot of skill and hours reading mirage and the wind. If it wasn't for the wind we would all be championship shooters (well most of us). Equipment, load development all can be calculated with programs these days. altitude, humidity, temp, bullet drop, barrel length, twist, spin drift, coriolis of the earth all come into factors, but one that your computers tries to figure in is the wind. Where is it coming from 1 3 5 7 10 o'clock how many mph and where is it crossing in a 3,000 field and are there cross winds down range. It is sssssssssoo hard to get the accurate wind conditions especially in a canyon area. my hat is off to the ones that truly know how to do this and not the ones that just get lucky. It is more that a "SPORT or HOBBY" It is true science, knowledge, experience and a lot of time on the trigger that makes an ELR shooter You can have all the money in the world, best equipment, but not the experience and knowledge -you won't and can't be ELR shooter.

Boy the S&B looks good. Really looking for a scope to go with a a 338LMAI with 300 gr omt. defintly not tyring to shoot someothing at 3,5000yards, but would like to keep my skills in tact

If there is a mirage it sure can mess you up trying to find the X, but it is also an alley reading the direction of the wind. It takes a lot of skill and hours reading mirage and the wind. If it wasn't for the wind we would all be championship shooters (well most of us). Equipment, load development all can be calculated with programs these days. altitude, humidity, temp, bullet drop, barrel length, twist, spin drift, coriolis of the earth all come into factors, but one that your computers tries to figure in is the wind. Where is it coming from 1 3 5 7 10 o'clock how many mph and where is it crossing in a 3,000 field and are there cross winds down range. It is sssssssssoo hard to get the accurate wind conditions especially in a canyon area. my hat is off to the ones that truly know how to do this and not the ones that just get lucky. It is more that a "SPORT or HOBBY" It is true science, knowledge, experience and a lot of time on the trigger that makes an ELR shooter You can have all the money in the world, best equipment, but not the experience and knowledge -you won't and can't be ELR shooter.
At what range do you plan to engage with this optic?

We have a 1K range now and have access to multiple power and Natural gas lines out past miles. This is in GA. o you have a range available????
Thanks Len & Jill
If mirage is a concern, then you might want to look at the Tangent Theta 5-25x56mm. Its know for excellent micro contrast, allowing it to "cut through" mirage.