Looking for dual tripod bracket to hold both spotter and range finder

If your LR has tripod mnt. The outdoorsman that you sell, has a dual rail mnt. It has 2 QR's that take the small QR plate of theirs. It is on the spendy side like there other stuff.I really like the size of their QR and small plates, have them on my window mnt, use their pistol grip. Plates on several spotters, bino adapt,and on cam corder.

Is this the type of system you are looking for?

The first one is complete with spotting scope & binocs.

Vortex Optics - Spotting Scopes

The second is just the tripod to attach two things to? I think this is what you are looking for.

Vortex Optics - Spotting Scopes

Vortex Optics - Dakota Tactical Tripod Kit

Call Vortex you might be able to buy the top attachments to attach to your tripod? I think this is the part you are looking for : RC 322 Head

joseph

PS: These are the only ones I have seen, but there must be other companies that sell similar equipment. Maybe bird watchers might use something similar.

Last edited:
Hey, guys. Great suggestions.

That Outdoorsmans stuff is pretty close to what I need. I'll check it out a little closer. I already use their tripod with a Jim White head. I have a huge amount of confidence in the quality of their designs and construction.

The Vortex design is a little heavy for my needs but looks like a great design, too.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.