Looking for digital bench scale

I've been chasing flyer problems with my rifle. When I finally took my Gempro 250 to my dads to check it against his tuned O'haus beam scale I found the Gempro to be all over the place. To the point it was dangerous. Maybe mine was a fluke but I wouldn't give $5 for another one. I'll never trust it
Did you have any florescent lights around and on the same electrical circuit and did you have a Ferrite on the power feed to "Choke" out frequency signals.
You also should have the scale - as all- Electonic scales powered on for at least one hour before use (We do 24 hours).
We used the Gem Pro 250 and it was very ACCURATE.

Except electrical interference from other household things affect them so I wouldn't say they're as reliable as gravity.I had no idea of all the things that affect them to after I realized mine was flaking out. After doing some research on them I wouldn't go back to a strain gauge scale. I'm not telling anybody to throw their's away like I did. I'm just saying you better have a way to check it often.
What I meant was the check weights will not flake out on you like the electronics in the scale.
A set of check weights gives you peace of mind when a scale is acting goofy.
If the weight is made up to be identical to a pet load, then you scale should agree when you place the check weight on there. YMMV

I had a fluorescent light plugged into the same outlet and hanging right over the top of the scale. I'm only recently aware that it's a problem. When I checked it at my dads house there was a fluorescent light in the room but not hanging over the scale.
I've also read of cell phones playing with them and I've guy saying his went funky when his HVAC system would come on. Not from the air movement but from the electrical interference from the motors.
I've just decided to go back to a beam scale for now. I don't always know an hour ahead of time that I'm gonna load bullets and I don't want the worry about 3-4 different things wigging the scale out. Like I said, just want people to be aware and to have a way to check it often. Mine was weighing light by 3-3.5 grains. I knew something was up when I was finally able to shoot my rifle with a Labradar I just got. First round I clocked I told my dad that something was weird because it was faster than it should've been. Checked my scale that night

UPDATE:
I thought about it and decided that I had nothing to lose by tearing down the Gempro and cleaning it...So I did. Removed the platen and the bottom plate and gently blew it out and ran a dryer sheet over the strain gage assembly. I let it sit and warm up then performed a calibration.
Good news ..It seems to be back. No more random counting up and acting weird. Checked it against my A&D and it is very close. Tested with 40 throws of Big Game and all seems well. I will watch it closely and i might add a way to attach it to my grounding system..