• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Looking for CZ550 ultimate hunting rifle

backyardsniper

Shoot me a message if you got one. I would also be interested to hear some comments from guys who own, have owned , or have first hand experience with one. Thanks guys

I have one.Nice rifle,well made,nice wood,nice trigger,shoots well,fun to shoot,great pad easy on the shoulder too.

Yeah I've seen those. Two 10 twists and two 12 twists. I'm looking for a 10 twisr but might buy a used 12. Most importantly I'd like to buy from someone here and not those scam artists. Thanks

Can anybody tell me the barrel diameter at muzzle, and is the same for this same rifle in 30.06?

Hello,

Are you still looking for one of these rifles? I have on in the 1:12 twist. I am pretty sure I have the original box and manual and I do have the factory one piece rings that came with it. I bought this rifle 2 years ago and have shot about 50 rounds through it. I'm selling because I am going to buy the 30 Nosler this year. I should also mention that I have some Redding competition dies I would be willing to sell at a great price if you were to buy the rifle. PM me for more info.

I owned one for a few months. It had the prettiest wood that I'd ever seen. I sold it for that very reason - it was just too pretty for me to hunt with. Never shot the gun so I'm not sure if it lived up to the accuracy claims.

Recent Posts