• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Looking for brass and dies

So, I just spoke with a lovely gentleman at the Sweetgrass border crossing, and he said that for me tor send brass into the US we would need an import permit, even if I give it to you

have a Wilson seater in .243win and Wilson bushing sizer with 2 bushings for sale if you are interested in pursuing best possible accuracy with the ctg. No bullets or brass...

Hey y'all. I recently bought a .243 for my daughter to hunt with. I got it used from a friend. It's a Savage Axis but it is small enough for her to shoot.

Due to the craziness the country is in right now I cannot find ammo for it. Does anybody have any brass, dies, and possibly some bullets that I could buy to load for her?

I know when she opens this in Christmas Day she is gonna want to shoot. I know it's a little late to ask but I thought I'd ask my people here.
I have a box I will send you, reloads. My pet load, 70 gr seirra hollow point.
you can just send me a box of factory when this stupid stuff is over

Thanks y'all. Here is VA and in TN you can't find anything.

My plan is to give her this gun from Santa. Then I'm gonna sent it to a friend in Alabama to get Cerekote in a color of her choice. Then she and I will paint the stock together as a project.

Here is a few pics of her shooting her .22 and loving it.
Those pics made me smile. Enjoy. Wish I had something to offer, but I don't do .243. (yet, maybe someday)

Hey y'all. I recently bought a .243 for my daughter to hunt with. I got it used from a friend. It's a Savage Axis but it is small enough for her to shoot.

Due to the craziness the country is in right now I cannot find ammo for it. Does anybody have any brass, dies, and possibly some bullets that I could buy to load for her?

I know when she opens this in Christmas Day she is gonna want to shoot. I know it's a little late to ask but I thought I'd ask my people here.
I looked through my empties and have 5 boxes (100 empty casings) let me know if you want them. I can ship them how ever you choose but priority mail would probably be the most efficient. Probably be 10.00.

Bait 57, I have a box full of various 308 length brass, I have seen 243 brass in there. if you would like me to sort it out and I will and give you a count. I can do that.