• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Looking for brass and dies

Hey y'all. I recently bought a .243 for my daughter to hunt with. I got it used from a friend. It's a Savage Axis but it is small enough for her to shoot.

Due to the craziness the country is in right now I cannot find ammo for it. Does anybody have any brass, dies, and possibly some bullets that I could buy to load for her?

I know when she opens this in Christmas Day she is gonna want to shoot. I know it's a little late to ask but I thought I'd ask my people here.
PM me.

Hey y'all. I recently bought a .243 for my daughter to hunt with. I got it used from a friend. It's a Savage Axis but it is small enough for her to shoot.

Due to the craziness the country is in right now I cannot find ammo for it. Does anybody have any brass, dies, and possibly some bullets that I could buy to load for her?

I know when she opens this in Christmas Day she is gonna want to shoot. I know it's a little late to ask but I thought I'd ask my people here.

I have dies and brass if your interested let me know

Graf's has PPU .243 Win brass and Midway has Lee .243 full length die sets. Graf's has many 6mm bullets but most seem to be either long pointy ones needing a fast twist or stubby bullets intended for shooting rodents and such. Graf's also has Nobel Tubal powders, TU5000, TU7000, & TU8000 Tubal that would work out for the .243. I hope you have primers.

But it is usually with things leaving the US, not sure about going in
No problem coming or going....driving! I had a gentleman from the site living in the U.S. call Portal crossing directly just Yesterday to confirm what I told him. U.S. law abiding citizens can buy ammo, components, equipment with Zero problems as long as they declare the goods entering back in. I worked in Montana for 5 months this year....brought back 50 BMG Shells and the 50 BMG dream machine I always wanted. Just declare it and we have 800.00 per trip 7 days or longer away....duty/tax free! Oh yeah.....must have our PAL to show for ammo,powder, and guns!

Send me a PM with your address if you need more .243 Brass, I have some once fired I will ship out to you.

Really enjoy helping youngins get into the sport we all enjoy. Thanks for keeping the tradition moving forward.

During the last ammo shortage I loaded .243 using 308 brass. Bass pro shop in Savannah , Georgia had hornady dies and 95 grain sit bullets.

I have extra dies. Send me a PM I want $10 plus shipping. They are old but lightly used RCBS