Looking for an outfitter in MT OR WY

Maq Attaq

Looking for some recommendations of an outfitter for a combo hunt of Mullies, Antelope, and possibly whitetail for 2013. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks

I've used EAST SLOPE OUTFITTERS out of Billings, and BURKE RANCH OUTFITTERS out of Glasgow several times each, and had excellent results.
both on the I-net.

Give Mike Watkins at Trophies Plus Outfitters a call. Mike hunts in both Wyoming and Montana. He lives in Alzada Mt. very good hunter, and a great person.

I am hunting with Mule Creek Outfitting for the second time next year. In fact it will be a LRH Group hunt, all sold out.

I am new to the forum but, one of my friends is a Professional guide in both Montana & Wyoming. His name is TY Wilcox and you can reach him through his families website at Montana Ranch Vacations - Paintbrush Adventures Home Page

While the above outfitter isn't for Hunting, TY is the owners son.
If you email them with your request, I'm sure he'll be able to assist you.

If you read my INTRO, TY is one of my friends who has offered to assist me in learning how to Hunt.
I do know, he is always 100% successful.
In fact, they were featured on BackLand TV :: Let your emotions go and get lost in this epic journey of our world through hunt.

THE BEARTOOTH PART 1
The Beartooth Part 2

Hope this helps !

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.