Looking for advice on a western hunting spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

4ked Horn

Here I am feeling ashamed that The owner of the site is looking for a good hunting spot and after 150 views he has not one single reply. I sit here and wrack my pointy little brain on where to suggest a good hunt here in Idaho for someone of Lens experience to enjoy themselves. (He has been to Tanzania, you know.)Then as I attempt to reply with my measly idea I discover.....

THIS POST IS LOCKED!!! HOLY MOLEY.

Oh well, I will assume then that Len is getting many replies from the grateful users of this fine forum and allow the guilt to fade into oblivion.

(But if you come to Idaho I hear that Challis and the surrounding mountains are where the BIG bucks were this last season. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

Well, his post did state to send an email. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I thought he was appealing o those with a secret "honey hole" so they could be discrete if they wanted.

I'm just glad he isn't being ignored. I kinda felt bad.

4ked Horn

Thanks for your concern. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif And yes, I am getting direct email responses from the original Topic. Thanks, Derek and others.

But, friends, please keep your "honey hole" suggestions coming!

Now, so there is no confusion, I am going to lock this Topic
so the responses continue to be by "ultra-super-secret" email.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.