Looking for advice on a Mountain Lion hunt

Varmint Hunter

Been hunting all over the US and Canada for 30 years. Its time to address the "bucket list". I'm heading out to Newfoundland for my first moose hunt in September. Booked a buffalo hunt for 2016.

Now I would like to book a 2015 Mountain Lion hunt. I'm looking for a good hunt at a fair price and hoping you guys can lead me in the right direction. Snow is fine but 10 ft of it isn't what I'm looking for.

Who has some first hand experience that you could share?

Do you want to hunt with hounds? If so call Mick Chapel at New Mexico Professional Big Game Hunting or E-mail nmtrophyhunts.com. Those guy's will work their a--- off for you. I think he said they got 22 in the 2012 season. I hunted Antelope with them in 2012. Mick wanted me to come out last year and I could not fit.

Good luck in Newfoundland I have relatives in Nova Scotia the maritimers are the salt of the earth.

Tell Mick Bob Maclean said Hi.

Do you want to hunt with hounds? If so call Mick Chapel at New Mexico Professional Big Game Hunting or E-mail nmtrophyhunts.com. Those guy's will work their a--- off for you. I think he said they got 22 in the 2012 season. I hunted Antelope with them in 2012. Mick wanted me to come out last year and I could not fit.

Good luck in Newfoundland I have relatives in Nova Scotia the maritimers are the salt of the earth.

Tell Mick Bob Maclean said Hi.

I'll check them out. Thanks for the info.

CRS

Might look at joining the hunting report. They have published info on mtn lion hunts lately. Be a great reference and starting point. Bruce

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.