Looking for a west Texas gunsmith to re-barrel a Model 70

Looking for a good gunsmith to re-barrel a Model 70 from 6.5cm to a smaller Varmint cartridge (same bolt face size). Lets here what cartridge and who (gunsmith) you like in West Texas. Dont really want to mail it unless I have to.
22 Creedmoor hands down. You'll never be in want for another varmint cartridge.

Jeff Barton does really good work. He lives in a small community South of Abilene. Trained under Doyle Gray a long time Smith in Abilene. B&B pawn in Abilene can put you in touch with him.

Jeff Barton does really good work. He lives in a small community South of Abilene. Trained under Doyle Gray a long time Smith in Abilene. B&B pawn in Abilene can put you in touch with him.
Doyle was a first class smith and he did a lot of work for me. He built a sweet double rifle on a Merkel box lock action I got to handle. If you ask at B&B Pawn they can steer you in the right direction. If Kevin Myer is still around, he does first class work as well.

Doyle was a first class smith and he did a lot of work for me. He built a sweet double rifle on a Merkel box lock action I got to handle. If you ask at B&B Pawn they can steer you in the right direction. If Kevin Myer is still around, he does first class work as well.
Doyle is still working some at his shop at home. Haven't seen him in a couple of years. I have a couple of rifles he built for me that are real shooters.
I believe Kevin has a shop on the North side of Abilene. I haven't seen him since Longacres closed there doors.

Doyle is still working some at his shop at home. Haven't seen him in a couple of years. I have a couple of rifles he built for me that are real shooters.
I believe Kevin has a shop on the North side of Abilene. I haven't seen him since Longacres closed there doors.
Call Douglas barrels just had rebarrel done for 580.00 dollars plus tax it was a Xx grade air gaged stainless less than 4 week turn around some of your other barrel makers have as much as a 6 too 12 month turn around example Bartlien I have both can't tell the difference
If you don't have any luck here in Texas call Douglas Premium Barrels 580.00 dollars will get you a xx grade Stainless air gaged barrel installed in probably a 4 week turn around just done one it shoots great