• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Looking for a trade

Braxton567

So my wife got me a brand new 6.5 prc for Christmas and I'll be honest I'm dying to go shoot it. Only problem is this crazy ammo shortage. I know all about supply and demand but these people who bought up all this ammo ( let's call them greedy hoarders) are auctioning it off and I simply cant afford to pay to hose prices. I've never been one to go out and buy more than I need whether it be ammo or toilet paper so I'm in a bind. I'm not greedy I'll be happy with one box but 2 would be nice. I'm willing to pay for it ( regular price) or trade you some ammo I have that you might need. Hope this works but I don't blame anyone for holding on to what they have until this is all over. Thanks

6.5 credmoor, 30-06, 300win mag, 9mm, 40 s&w ammo is what I have. So if your needing any and want to trade let me know.

You are looking for one of the hardest things there is to come buy right now and it's gonna cost you to get some. If you can't come up with anything in the next couple days comment back on this post or pm me.