looking for a smith that can rebarrel a sako A7

Motocross308

i have a sako A7 long range in 300 win mag . i shoot it quite often and i know that 300 wm are hard on barrels so im looking for a line on a smith that is good with them. i prefer someone in the great lakes region . Any help would be amazing! TY

I'm new on the forum. I love Sakos. I just had accuflite rifles build me a 6br on a Sako 75. The owner of the shop is JB and they do a great job. He's not the cheapest but his work is top tier and his rifles shoot. I think he stocks something like 500-600 sako actions, he specializes in them. Google him for contact info if your interested.

I'm new on the forum. I love Sakos. I just had accuflite rifles build me a 6br on a Sako 75. The owner of the shop is JB and they do a great job. He's not the cheapest but his work is top tier and his rifles shoot. I think he stocks something like 500-600 sako actions, he specializes in them. Google him for contact info if your interested.
TY!

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.