looking for a rifle

lineman8

hey guys, and gals, I'm new to the forum, and looking forward to some good info, as well as give some if possible. I'm looking for a rem. sendero in 270. I want an older one, with the matte blue barrel, and composite stock. I've looked at the auction sites but have had no luck. Any help will be appreciated.

That could be hard to find. I would say keep looking at the auctions. One might pop up sometime. Another option is get one with a stainless barrel and have it parkerized or finished, unless you just don like stainless... Yet another option, get a Sendero stock, Rem 700 action, and blued Sendero contour custom or used barrel. B&C makes a Sendero like clone stock as well for about $250 new.

Mark

Thanks for the info. I thought about building one but that could get pretty expensive. The listing for the one in Texas is one I have been watching for a few days now. What kind of yardage could I expect out of this rifle?

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts