Looking for a good range in the Clarksville TN area

K9TXS

I'll be moving in about a month to Clarksville TN.

I'm looking for a good range that would have around 400 yard rifle range and a pistol range as well.

I'm interested in a yearly membership and no pay as you go.

Just joined this forum but the best I know of Tennessee is Montgomery county shooting complex just a bit south west of Campbell. Sadly we don't have a whole lot of good long distance ranges and most of the ones here require extensive fees and a long wait time to get on. I think Montgomery is only pay as you go though because it's operated by the wildlife resources agency.

Just joined this forum but the best I know of Tennessee is Montgomery county shooting complex just a bit south west of Campbell. Sadly we don't have a whole lot of good long distance ranges and most of the ones here require extensive fees and a long wait time to get on. I think Montgomery is only pay as you go though because it's operated by the wildlife resources agency.
Now that I'm here I have found a couple of places to go to, Montgomery County Shooting complex is one of them. You can purchase a yearly membership there as well. There is a free range an hour drive from my house in Kentucky called Golden Pond. It's in the area of Land Between the Lakes. It is free and it's okay but not the best.

The one I finally joined is in Kentucky, 20 minutes from my house. Small range very clean. 2 shotgun ranges, rifle range and pistol. Rifle range goes out to a little over 400 yards.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts