looking for a good 3 by 9 scope

hesse

hi everyone I need some help I am putting together a rifle for a 12 year boy that is in a wheel chair I have chosen a Ruger American but I have ordered a compact stock to help with the length of pull . I am mounting talley mounts that being said I am looking for a 3 by 9 scope looking for some suggestions for a reasonable price lets say $ 350 top end , the young man is only going to be shooting 100 yards @ the most. thanks for the help

hi everyone I need some help I am putting together a rifle for a 12 year boy that is in a wheel chair I have chosen a Ruger American but I have ordered a compact stock to help with the length of pull . I am mounting talley mounts that being said I am looking for a 3 by 9 scope looking for some suggestions for a reasonable price lets say $ 350 top end , the young man is only going to be shooting 100 yards @ the most. thanks for the help

Check this out >>> Vortex Crossfire II 3-9x50mm Rifle Scope FREE S&H CF2-31027, CF2-31011. Vortex Rifle Scopes.

Good luck and thanks for getting the young man set-up for shooting/hunting. God bless!

Ed

The discontinued Zeiss Conquest 3-9x40 is a really nice scope at the upper end of you price.

Good luck and shoot straight

Bob

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.