Looking for a custom smokeless

Anyone got a custom smokeless .45 with a Arrowhead or Hankins system on it they want to get rid of?
I have a brand new BP XPress I am looking to possibly sell or trade towards a smokeless front stuffer if anyone is interested. Its got a thumb hole Mcmillan stock and muzzlelbreak

Have you talked with Arrowhead or LR Customs? Also, do you follow the SML group on FB?
Every once in awhile a good used rifle comes up for sale on MM. Not often but they do come up for sale at times.

You're likely going to have to sell your BP Xpress outright or, take a beating on it and use just the action for a custom build. Those single shot actions are hard to find.

I'm not sure if Arrowhead is still doing conversions so you'd have to ask Luke. LR Customs will convert your BP Xpress to a SML 45cal. Contact Levi Reed at LR Customs.

Have you talked with Arrowhead or LR Customs? Also, do you follow the SML group on FB?
Every once in awhile a good used rifle comes up for sale on MM. Not often but they do come up for sale at times.

You're likely going to have to sell your BP Xpress outright or, take a beating on it and use just the action for a custom build. Those single shot actions are hard to find.

I'm not sure if Arrowhead is still doing conversions so you'd have to ask Luke. LR Customs will convert your BP Xpress to a SML 45cal. Contact Levi Reed at LR Customs.

Yeah I have spoken to both Levi and Luke. The SML's can get pretty expensive real quick.. Regular Remington UML are still selling for $1000 on GB. Like you said I'm seeing just the single shot action go for $700. I'd rather sell the BP as is than tear it apart.

Yeah I have spoken to both Levi and Luke. The SML's can get pretty expensive real quick.. Regular Remington UML are still selling for $1000 on GB. Like you said I'm seeing just the single shot action go for $700. I'd rather sell the BP as is than tear it apart.
I had a BP I bought in 2014. I know the rifle well. Accurate but a pain in the ask. Three breech plug replacements. I had the Arrowhead ignition system installed in the LW barrel and sold that separate also. I'd already replaced the McMillan thumbhole with a Game Warden stock, so I was all set with that. Sold that stock easily for $200. The BP Xpress is a rifle built for the guy that gets it out before the season starts, shoots it a couple times and then hunts. Its not a target rifle.

I sent it off to Jeff at Bestill Creations and it came back as a dandy SML rifle. So far it shoots .3moa at 600yds. I can't find a longer range to shoot close to home.

I have a savage build with a brux 45 cal and lukes ignition system for large rifle primers. It appears you are a very new member so I cannot send you a personal message, but send me a way to contact you if your interested.

I have a savage build with a brux 45 cal and lukes ignition system for large rifle primers. It appears you are a very new member so I cannot send you a personal message, but send me a way to contact you if your interested.
i have a savage i just got. What is better about arrowheads ignition system? your favorite load?

With his system I am using any bolt head size (same as rifle would) and using large rifle primers instead of the factory savage ML using 209. Both work but I can use rifle action and switch out barrel

are you trying to sell. text me 6602293221

Anyone got a custom smokeless .45 with a Arrowhead or Hankins system on it they want to get rid of?
I have a brand new BP XPress I am looking to possibly sell or trade towards a smokeless front stuffer if anyone is interested. Its got a thumb hole Mcmillan stock and muzzlelbreak
Are you still looking?

Are you still looking?
No. I had JR Shultz of Shultz Precision Rifles build me one. As a matter of fact I just talked to him last week and it's all pretty much done on a stiller action, brux barrel triggertech trigger, mcmillan a5 stock and nightforce nxs 5.5-22x50. Just gotta get the cerakote pattern done on the stock and nitride the barrel and rest of the action

Email me at ala
Looks like the OP is not still looking and I do not mean to high jack the thread and if inappropriate, please let me know, but I am in the marked for a Hankins ML or

Looks like the OP is not still looking and I do not mean to high jack the thread and if inappropriate, please let me know, but I am in the marked for a Hankins ML or savage barrel.
Email me at [email protected]