Looking for a custom rifle maker - high quality

For all of you with experience in having custom long range hunting rifles built, who in this country is at the top of their game? High quality, meticulous in detail AND will use a brand new reamer?

I am looking at two new long range hunting rifles: a 300 WM and a 300 PRC.
Composite stock. Bolt action. Tack driver.
NOT looking for a heavy bench rest Gun not an MSR.

I'd consider another Cooper but their wait is wait too long. I need these by next hunting season Oct 2022).
I have looked too at Fierce.
I have looked too at Seekins.

REALLY sour on Browning… quality has died and they are resting on their laurels and their name. John Browning would remove his name from that organization! (This coming from a former member of the Browning Collectors Association and owner of over 20 Browning rifles).

I have talked to several people that have gone the custom route and they all insist that a key piece is using a brand new reamer.

I am not looking for some guy that can throw together a rifle in his garage but someone that prides themselves on their quality and their reputation.

Recommendations???
Have 2 Gunwerks rifles. Never looked back. Check GUNBROKER

For all of you with experience in having custom long range hunting rifles built, who in this country is at the top of their game? High quality, meticulous in detail AND will use a brand new reamer?

I'd consider another Cooper but their wait is wait too long. I need these by next hunting season Oct 2022).

REALLY sour on Browning… quality has died and they are resting on their laurels and their name. John Browning would remove his name from that organization! (This coming from a former member of the Browning Collectors Association and owner of over 20 Browning rifles).

I have talked to several people that have gone the custom route and they all insist that a key piece is using a brand new reamer.

I am not looking for some guy that can throw together a rifle in his garage but someone that prides themselves on their quality and their reputation.

Recommendations???
Jon Beanland in Gould, OK. He has built two for me. His quality is unbeatable in my opinion. You can check him out at Beanland Custom Rifles http://www.beanlandcustomrifles.com/

Recommendations???
Check out Lex at Rifles Inc. I have one of his rifles in 300 Wby and it is a tack driver

I've been thinking about a future full custom build myself but I didn't see any prices for a baseline figure to start saving for. What do they typically just for the complete rifle? I'm guessing around $5k?
$5k-$6k depending on options plus optics. Dallas' guns are worth it, you would be overly pleased. Extremely accurate works of art!

Recommendations???
Shaws Custom Guns in Bridgeville, PA. High quality at reasonable prices