Looking for a custom rifle maker - high quality

For all of you with experience in having custom long range hunting rifles built, who in this country is at the top of their game? High quality, meticulous in detail AND will use a brand new reamer?

I am looking at two new long range hunting rifles: a 300 WM and a 300 PRC.
Composite stock. Bolt action. Tack driver.
NOT looking for a heavy bench rest Gun not an MSR.

I'd consider another Cooper but their wait is wait too long. I need these by next hunting season Oct 2022).
I have looked too at Fierce.
I have looked too at Seekins.

REALLY sour on Browning… quality has died and they are resting on their laurels and their name. John Browning would remove his name from that organization! (This coming from a former member of the Browning Collectors Association and owner of over 20 Browning rifles).

I have talked to several people that have gone the custom route and they all insist that a key piece is using a brand new reamer.

I am not looking for some guy that can throw together a rifle in his garage but someone that prides themselves on their quality and their reputation.

Recommendations???
Seekins have treated me well, but for full custom I have 3 Lane Precision Rifles, and will build a 4th in the near future. I have a 6.5 SAUM that was shooting 1/4 MOA at 400 yards with 5 shot groups. I haven't shot much the last two years so I can't perform that well anymore. It's a 10 lbs with scope hunting setup.

I hear there are lot's of good smiths out there so I shall bash none. I did buy a custom Red Hawk Rifle out of Grand Junction, CO. A 7RM and got some load development help. She shoots 0.258 MOA. I don't think they still build rifles, but they know who do. I'd give them a call.

For all of you with experience in having custom long range hunting rifles built, who in this country is at the top of their game? High quality, meticulous in detail AND will use a brand new reamer?

I am looking at two new long range hunting rifles: a 300 WM and a 300 PRC.
Composite stock. Bolt action. Tack driver.
NOT looking for a heavy bench rest Gun not an MSR.

I'd consider another Cooper but their wait is wait too long. I need these by next hunting season Oct 2022).
I have looked too at Fierce.
I have looked too at Seekins.

REALLY sour on Browning… quality has died and they are resting on their laurels and their name. John Browning would remove his name from that organization! (This coming from a former member of the Browning Collectors Association and owner of over 20 Browning rifles).

I have talked to several people that have gone the custom route and they all insist that a key piece is using a brand new reamer.

I am not looking for some guy that can throw together a rifle in his garage but someone that prides themselves on their quality and their reputation.

Recommendations???
Gunwerks. 3-4 months lead time, quality beyond reproach.
In stock today:

1634306678629.png

You could have the 300 PRC in February I bet.

You need to try Barbour creek they are at top of building custom rifles call and talk to James and you can go on there web site they guarantee it to shoot 1/2" moa in thousand YDS. With factory ammo . And then there is QMM that's quarter minute magnums Scott can you one if you can put of with him but his rifles are not light I have a 30 nosler that he built for me and with a kahles scope it weights in around 12lbs.and he will make Ammo for it I have shot 1/2 moa in 600 yds with so I would say these 2 are the best around that I no of and I have purchased a lot of custom rifles what a lot company's good luck

I hear there are lot's of good smiths out there so I shall bash none. I did buy a custom Red Hawk Rifle out of Grand Junction, CO. A 7RM and got some load development help. She shoots 0.258 MOA. I don't think they still build rifles, but they know who do. I'd give them a call.
Make sure you have about $10,000 in your wallet.