Looking for a Bison Hunt

I don't know if you're still looking but I offer Buffalo hunts on large private ranches in northwest South Dakota. Give me a shout if you are.

Tell me exactly what you're looking for please. A meat hunt or a big trophy bull. Will you be hunting with a rifle or archery equipment? Either one is fine with us. All hunts are two days with your guides lodging and meals included. You get the whole animal and we also take it to the processor and taxidermists if you want included in the package. These are large ranches that are low fence in the very northwest corner of South Dakota.

meat bison, and I will be using a 338 win mag Model 70. If taxidermy were to be involved then it would be a european mount and the hide turned into a blanket/robe, something I can **** the wife off with by putting on the bed. I would assume that the processor would take a while but we can see what the cost vs benefit is.

$3000 plus 5.5% South Dakota sales tax is what we charge for the cow meat hunts. Processing can take a while if you want it to hang to age. Some guys bring coolers and we cut the meat off right at the ranch and they take it home to their processor.This is all spot and stalk.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts