• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Looking for a 30-06 or 270 or 280AI

Brianc74

I am looking for a semi custom 30-06 or 270 or 280AI with a Rem action or Winchester controlled feed or custom action in great shape. Let me know what you have.
Brian

Have a Rem. 700, SS , Sendero in a 280AI with a PacNor 26" SS bbl. The action has been blue printed by Darrel Holland. The barrel is a heavy contour varmint type. It has a Holland competition recoil lug. It sports a Holland muzzle brake and a Jewel HVR trigger. The bolt has a Tubbs Speedlock spring and firing pin. It has a Picatinny one piece scope base and a Burris 4-16X44 Signature scope equipped with a scope level. I have approx. 100 Norma 280AI pcs. of brass that have been once fired along with other brass that has been fire formed. The rifle has approx. 300 rounds through the bbl., the bbl. was broken in via the Walt Berger method and cleaned using Bergers methods. I have comprehensive load data. I have the Redding 280AI, 3 die set also. I would like to sell this as a complete set. PM me if you are interested and can send pics to your email address. MTG

Thanks for the offer. I am looking for a semi lightweight rifle aswell. Looking for a 8 lb rifle weight or less.

Have a kimber mountain ascent 280ai. Has 23 rds through it. Shoots 140 gr berger vld into clover leaf groups at 100yds. Comes with the Talley one piece mounts and rings it came with. Rifle weighs just over 5lbs with out scope. 1800 takes it.

That 280 ai is the first one I have ever heard of that shoots under a generous .75 moa. You have a keeper in my eyes.

Recent Posts