• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Looking for a 243 AI

95huskers

I am looking for a 243 AI to purchase (or possibly trade my HS Precision 22-250 on if it is a similar custom style build). Please let me know if you have one for sale, what it is, and what you're asking for it. I would also consider selling my HS Precision 22-250 barrel, but wouldn't know what to ask. If there is enough interest I will put a price on it.

I have thought about building one but had a few questions since I've never done it before. My main question is can I use a Stevens action to build an AI on?

Last edited:
Yes, you can build a .243AI on a Stevens 200 action. I built mine on a Savage 110 action which is basically the same. Be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Savage3.gif

Savage1.gif

I am looking for a 243 AI to purchase (or possibly trade my HS Precision 22-250 on if it is a similar custom style build). Please let me know if you have one for sale, what it is, and what you're asking for it. I would also consider selling my HS Precision 22-250 barrel, but wouldn't know what to ask. If there is enough interest I will put a price on it.

I have thought about building one but had a few questions since I've never done it before. My main question is can I use a Stevens action to build an AI on?

Thats the gun I'd love to have but I would need to either sell or trade my HS Precision 22-250 first.