• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Looking for 129 ABLR- Buy or Trade

Roughrice

Looking for Nosler 6.5 129 ABLR.
Have many other bullets to trade if interested.
Shoot me a PM.
Thanks

I only have a half box of 150 ABLR for my 284 Win.
I'll be trying the 129 in a 6.5-06 that I'm about finished with just to keep it fast to play with.
Never tried the 142's in 6.5...I mostly use 140 NBT.
My main hunting rifle is 284 Win and 280AI with a couple of 30's of different case sizes.

I s hoot th e129 in my 6.5/06 with R22, about 52g, shoots tiny groups, kills like a mack truck. I have a new custom 6.5x55 I have not shot yet. Would you like to just buy one box of the 129 lrab? I can spare one box.

Keith

Sure!... If you don't mind parting with one box I'll buy it.
Not sure when they'll pop up again.
I'll PM you.
I hope my rifle will like em.
My 284 likes the 150 ABLR far off... .140K
Are you jumping them far as well in your 6.5-06?

Rifles and barrels can sure be different. I seat them just barely off the lands in both guns, groups so small it is hard to believe!

I paid a lot for these bullets, they are such great killing bullets, and one of the easiest to tune I have ever seen.

I paid $64 per box for firsts not seconds postage is 9.45, I am even ashamed to admit what I paid for them, must less ask someone else to pay this kind of money. I was so shocked, I may go back to the old stand-by bullet that works every time, the 129g Hornady Sp flat base, is very accurate and does not break the bank.I bought 5 boxes of the 129g Hornady Flat base.
'
I was shooting 130g Berger vld hunting bullets, but they did not penetrate, so they went down the road. The 129g Hornady Sp works, and I have no doubt that they would be good for elk.

Another bullet that just works is the 123g Lapua Scenar, jeez....why more people are not shooting this bullet I will never know. The BC is not as good on the Lapua as the LRAB, but they also kill and penetrate.

This weight bullet seems to kill better than the heavier bullets on these smallish SC whitetails and hogs.

I can sell you a box of the 129g Hornady for $32, you will like them so much, I am sure you will buy more. I have my rifles divided up into short and long-range, the Hornadys are in the short range rifles now...they shoot holes though both shoulders on hogs with ease.

Keith