Looking at a another build 375 Enablr??

Not sure how big of a cartridge it can handle but I'm eyeballing the Area 419 Zero Gravity press hard!

EDIT: Per Area 419 " The available ram-stroke here is 4.4″, allowing you to use it on significantly large cases " so it should work with .375 and .408 CheyTac.

My Turban Prazipress has been sitting in Cincinnati for 8 days. Paid the import tax but they are so back logged they stated it would take a few more days for it to be shipped. I did find 3 lbs of retombo, 1 570, 1 50BMG. I had to buy a few boxes of Peterson shells so i could shoot the new gun. IT does make the 1 mile much easier than the ole 6.5.. Now if i can find a easy way to use the new 20 click value on the scope with the kestrel and get my amp mate to work correctly ill be in good shape. Hopefully when ever the auto trickler finally shows up I can get that to work correctly.

I got the Cadex 375 cheytac on order, I should see it late August or September. 7 twist barrel for the heavier bullets. Euro optic had the new S&B 3-27 which has twice the travel has my older 3x20 S&B on sale so I got that for on top of it. Just now need to start getting the reloading supplies. Got a few hundred Peterson brass. But I still need to aquire all the other components.
So how did your 375 Cheytac turn out? Anything you'd do differently now?
I'm trying to decide on 375 Cheytac ir 37XC or a smaller 33XC ?
Stiller Is dead in the water currently on buying an action until the brw buyers get their license back.Info said I t would be as long as 8 months when I called them on August 03,2022.
Thanks