Look what my wife got me for our anniversary.

So far I have only looked through the scope. I zoomed it in and out and the reticule does get thicker when zooming in closer, but the target gets larger also so this cancels out any fear that the target will be covered up. The glass is very clear and I do not understand why anyone would want the turrets to be harder to turn. My buddy tried to rub with the side of his hand and couldn't get it to turn. I do notice a very "little" "halo" at the very outside of the lens, but if you do not look for it I do not think you will notice it. The reticule looks GREAT. :):):):)

Hopefully I will get a chance to shoot with it this weekend. gun)

joseph

Nice. You will have to write a review of the scope once you get some trigger time with it. I have a cousin that's interested in that scope, but he's hesitant because it hasn't been on the market long.

Congratulations on your anniversary! And I am glad to hear someone received their PST. I ended up canceling my order for a PST. I read on other blogs they have only released 35 PST scopes. Who know how many are on back order. I would say your pretty lucky to get one. Please let us know what you think. Thanks Bill Maylor..

Congrats Joseph, that's a nice looking scope. My 6-24 hasn't shown up yet and it sounds now like it's going to be a while.

I'm glad your turrets feel good to you, they must be stiffer than the ones on my 4-16. If I hunt with it this year I'll certainly tape up the windage (which is fine as I hold wind anyway) and try and figure out something to stiffen up the elevation.

Congrates on the new scope looks good on that BR.

I'll tell ya what for a factory gun them sav 6BR are tough to beat. Just got into 1000yd BR this year and won the Iowa champ factory gun class with a sav 6br in the model 12 BR. So far best group at 1000 was 6.6" 5shot with two x's!!! I love the 6br!

This morning I replaced the factory turret with the custom. The range starts at 200 yds. which is my zero and goes to 600 yds. with one revolution and goes to 900 yds with a second revolution. This is calculated to my trajectory and would be different with a different drop chart. I am planning on testing it out this weekend at my hunting camp.

"Aim small miss small", :D

joseph

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.