Longrangish Hammer bullet shots

Excellent work! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Thanks for putting in the time and effort to get us some real world results. experimental evidence is the most important thing. Also, thanks for the great pictures.

Awesome field study . Thanks for posting.

All of the white tails I have shot with theme have been DRT..no meat damage with a vitals shot. Complete pass through.
I'm ready to try on a coyote and a mule deer

It would be great to see results of smaller and lighter bullets' performance on similar tests.

I know. Been slammed with work. Been reading. Just not posting much. Jack Lyons put a bad taste in my mouth from here and his complete lack of professionalism and courtesy. That and covid and work has kept me ona. Short leash. 4 boys keeps me running line crazily. How u been brotha bean?????

I know. Been slammed with work. Been reading. Just not posting much. Jack Lyons put a bad taste in my mouth from here and his complete lack of professionalism and courtesy. That and covid and work has kept me ona. Short leash. 4 boys keeps me running line crazily. How u been brotha bean?????
As Always ......................... I'm good to go

Awesome!!!!!! Just shot my 279 ss and 300 sherman and I'm happy. Mag papers crapped on 270 so I'm not sure of speed but liked the 300 shooting 300 prc ammo 2846. ES of 4 .45 at 100

Thanks. Appreciate the info and pictures.

Where did the shank end up in both?

Looks like the boar was a double shoulder or hind shoulder only shot??

Love real world testing of products! So sick of ballistic gel tests on bullets. I don't hunt Ballistic gel. Awesome work, and you answered my question on their velocity threshold for expansion.

An archery hunter in Texas name Troy Fowler runs a ranch and refers to the wild pigs as his "test lab" for his archery setups. You should keep this going with other bullets....