LongRange Shooting Spotter

aquajosh

Hi All, I'm looking to improve and was searching for a shooting partner. I don't have much equipment, but want to work my way up. I live in San Diego, CA and would like to meetup once or twice a month. Hunters, shootists, military or anyone else who is patient and has similiar interests is welcome. Thank you, Josh

Sorry, I'm on the other side of the country. If you ever find yourself in VA and have some time to shoot 1k at Quantico MCB, drop me a PM. I'll meet up and shoot with you.

Thanks for the reply! I don't know of any area but need to search the BLM for areas... My truck isnt the most reliable, but hoping to find something not too far off the beaten path... I'll get back with you when I find out more on areas and such... thanks, Josh

I live in Perris and go to a local area about 5 miles from me. It is not an official shooting range, but it's a good spot and people go to shoot all the time. Ranges consist of 50, 100, 200, 250, 500 yards and further.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.