Longrange Shooting and Tweekers???

gunaddict

We went longrange shooting yesterday and had gongs set up 710yds, 820yds, 892yds, and 1252yds. As we were getting ready to shoot and a Van drove by and went up to a landing. Approx 500yds up the hill from our 1252 yd gong. Well we decided not to shoot at this gong. But we didn't expect was about to happen. They got out started taking clothes, vaccum cleaner, and many other things and it looked like they found a new home. They had a pile of clothes about 2ft high on top of the van. Then one of the guys watching through a spotting scope said he was wearing a thong. I choose not to look, then he put on a pair of orange spanddex, wow. Then the gal started yelling , hitting him, the winshield, etc. Then she jumps through the window to attack him. I told the guys if he hits her I will call the sheriff. She then cool downs, and is walking around in her underware. They are pretty much spun out. This is all going on several hrs .
As we were shooting our spotters would have to tell the shooter just a second, were watching the tweekers:D. It was better than Jerry Springer. Well things got physical again and he hit her with a long limb twice, so I called the sheriff. 2 Sheriffs showed up . The gal (so spun out) was laying on the ground in her underware talking to the sherriff while the other sherriff was talking to the guy. We thought they were both going to jail. They spent about a hr talking to these tweekers and could not get consent to search the vehicle. The sherriff called me when they were leaving as he was driving past the 1252yd gong and said I can't believe you guys can shoot that far. He could see us across the canyon. They told them they had 1 hr to clean up there mess. Well you had to been there to appreciate the this story, but I have never seen such a thing in all my life. Just goes to show you what great optics let you see as they were approx 1 mile away.:D Orwapitihunter was there too.

Schytt!!! Sounds interesting. Wish I could have been there with you. I saw another incident sort of like that years ago here in Georgia in a Corps of Engineers campground on the lake. They got hauled off and locked up.

Sadly there are so many of them, that even when the state decides to clothe, feed, and house them, 2 more just spring up to take their place. But it was interesting as side entertainment.

Too funny. You should have asked them if they would have been willing to put an apple on their head at the 1200 yard gong.................

Randy

ex-wife had a daughter that was a tweaker. Showed up a couple times with some dude that was crazier than a bed bug, and just plain scary. I told them both the second time they came up and he was ranting and raving all kinds of violent and paranoid stuff, that he was not welcome to show up at my home again. In those days we lived in a cabin in the mountains above town. A month or so later, after a lot of drama with step-daughter, I see him walking down the path to my house. I swung open the door and planted the muzzle of my .45 against his forehead and told him if I ever see you here again I will shoot you dead on sight, do you understand me? He understood. Never saw him again.
That really rattled me. I was not going to just shoot him if he showed up again, but I wanted to be sure he believed I would. I genuinely believed this guy was nuts and posed a threat to my wife and myself.

Sadly this kind of human garbage multiplies like fies and the rest of us pay for it.

The cops were idiots. Domestic violence had been reported and as such they needed no warrant to search the vehicle.

Again, sadly, I think the cops just get tired of dealing with this kind of human wreckage and as long as they aren't hurting anyone else they generally just turn a blind eye to it.

So why was it ok for her to go ballistic and hit him, but when he hit her you called the cops? Was not she doing the same thing? And don't tell me she can't hurt him but he can hurt her, that's bs, violence is violence. That's putting the guy in a spot where he can't win even if she is blatantly wrong. I'm not just talking about this incident, because you aren't either. You have the same attitude for every instance or you wouldn't have it for this one. Guys get trashed enough in this culture of stupidity without the idiots getting help from someone that's supposed to be battling the leftists idiots. Violence is the same regardless of gender.

+1 on this. Maybe back in the day men were abusing the physical power they had but women have turned this into a science on how to take advantage over men. The cops have to evaluate the situation. They probably found it to be a mutually combative situation. I know from personal experience how women can play the system. I lost my house for 6 months because of it. She trashed it to while she had it and I had to do a pretty extensive remodel. All the judge said was I have no authority to remove her from your house, which is funny becasue he had the authority to remove me from it. Anyway got it all cleared up after alot of court hearing and lawyers.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.