Long time looker, new member from CA

Boardmstr

Howdy everyone,
I've been selfishly soaking up a ton of info on the forums here for years and felt like it was time to join. I'm far from an expert but hopefully I'll be able to give a little back. This place has helped me out quite a bit.

I'm always looking to get together with folks to hunt in CA, head out of state, or ring steel. If anyone is interested don't be shy!

Thanks for having me,
Chris

Hi Chris, I'm also from California, an hour north of Sacramento. I fairly new to this site as well, so mostly just read as I don't know enough to open my mouth.

Bryan

Hey guys, I'm also from CA. I've been on here for years but rarely comment on anything. I like to read the stories and see the photos from other hunters across the west. LRH has some great info and reviews from a lot of people. Welcome.
PS, Hey Havoc, your Dutchie looks great!

Welcome to LRH and enjoy!

I was born in NAS North Island in Coronado, CA and my home of records is Fairifield, CA. The USAF have taken me all over and the Big Sky Country of Montana is now my retirement home since 2003.

Cheers!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts