Long time looker 1st time poster

RG300WSM

I have always came to these forums to find answers that I've had questions to but never officially signed up just because there is way more knowledgeable people on here than me haha.

I did have one question though that I couldn't find a answer to and im probably way over thinking it.

Anyways I shoot Huskemaws on all my long range rifles and I've always put my ballistic info in my apps/leicas as 1/3" MOA but I was looking at my turret and it says 1 click 1/3" MOA or .36" at 100 yards. I would assume it would be .333" at 100 yards? This isn't a big deal at 3-400 yards but out at 1,000 yards thats 5 clicks different depending on how I put it in strelok. So my question is how would you put it in the app/binos?

Attachments

• 20210222_123927.jpg
    20210222_123927.jpg
    985.8 KB · Views: 87
that is because a true 1 MOA is 1.037 inches I believe that is right but anyway it is just over 1 inch @100 yds

I have always came to these forums to find answers that I've had questions to but never officially signed up just because there is way more knowledgeable people on here than me haha.

I did have one question though that I couldn't find a answer to and im probably way over thinking it.

Anyways I shoot Huskemaws on all my long range rifles and I've always put my ballistic info in my apps/leicas as 1/3" MOA but I was looking at my turret and it says 1 click 1/3" MOA or .36" at 100 yards. I would assume it would be .333" at 100 yards? This isn't a big deal at 3-400 yards but out at 1,000 yards thats 5 clicks different depending on how I put it in strelok. So my question is how would you put it in the app/binos?
1.047 Divided by three= 0.349

Welcome to the forum! I noticed someone answered the question - it's really a milliradian turret with 0.1 mil clicks.
Thanks! Yeah they did. I was still trying to figure out the posts and kind of did a double post but they helped me figure everything out! Not sure ill be much help to anyone on here but might be able to post a few hunting pictures haha.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts