Long soft rifle cases

7mmSendaro

I searched old threads for ideas on sources for extra long soft cases but didn't find anything recent. Anyone have a suggestion for a good soft case for a long range rifle? Shawn Carlock told me I need a case that is 54" inside for my the new Edge he is building.

The only possible case I have found so far was at Galati Int. While it is a nice case, I was hoping to spend a lot less than $270 for a soft case.

Suggestions?

The really long case is an Ace Case. I bought one and the quality of the case is poor. It took three months to arrive (they claimed they had a fire) and it had a tear in the outside fabric which I had to repair. One seam is now torn for about 8 inches. For the price and size it has still performed well for four years.

The really long case is an Ace Case. I bought one and the quality of the case is poor. It took three months to arrive (they claimed they had a fire) and it had a tear in the outside fabric which I had to repair. One seam is now torn for about 8 inches. For the price and size it has still performed well for four years.

BB, I saw your posts from a couple years ago about Ace and decided against them for that reason. The case listed above looks very interesting. Thanks for your input.

I spoke to John yesterday and ordered a case. I expect it to be here in the next couple days and will report on quality then. I am very impressed after talking to John, he actually makes the cases himself and has for 10 years. All this searching and what I was looking for was 100 miles away!

products.htm

I just received my new case today....awesome! Beats anything I have found and price is extremely fair. Quality is very good....tight seams, heavy duty zipper, tough material. John was also great to deal with.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.