Long rifle cases-hardside

Boman

Hey guys I'm wondering what you guys are using for a hard rifle case? I'm planning ahead for my 7AM. It will have a 30" inch barrel so I'm guessing I'll need a longer than normal case. What are you using and what it total length of your rifles with long barrels? I really like the Starlight cases but I think they are only 52" long. Not sure if that's enough. Thanks

Its actually two rifle case and I keep my accumark in it. It has a 26" barrel and I have another 3-4 inches left for a longer barrel.

My Edge has a 30" barrel + the brake and overall it is 53" long. I have a double hard sided case that I can squeeze it into. It touches the brake and the recoil pad at both ends.

I have the Pelican case for my 300 win mag. It has a 26 inch barrel, I think it is 51 inches long. The case is 54 inches I think. Pelican makes one that is longer than mine, I think it is 57 inches, so it should be big enough for your rifle. I got mine from Midway.

Here's what I use: Pelican 1750 case (black)

Probably the best case and toughest cases on the market. If the US Military and Gov't use them....That tells me that they're pretty dang good.

I love mine, and haven't had a singel issue with any gun I've put in it yet. Everything fits nice and tight and doesn't move around.

Pelican™ Products 1750 Long Case

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.