Long ranges in SC or GA

Sixpointfive

I was wondering if anyone knows of some long ranges to shoot at other than ft Gordon in Augusta GA and Carolina star in Windsor SC. I live I between the two. Both ranges are fine but have awful hours of operation. Carolina star is only five hundred yards also.
Thanks

There is a range that I shoot at in Jaskson, SC. Jarrett Rifles on brown rd and there is a 1000 yard range. Its free to shoot there

I worked for Kenny Jarrett about 3 years ago. I was his best gunsmith and I own a shop in Las Cruces, NM now. I own 2 Jarretts and there are 300 Jarrett and 450 Jarrett.

I am learning from some of the gunsmiths put out by Kenny. Much slower process only being able go to class twice a month. One day I will be building rifles for people to. The one in the pic I posted here I built.

-Ben

welcome to the zen art of long range shooting. I went to a thousand yard range in Ga. It was about 1 and 1/2 hours drive due east of Savanah. the range is privately owned and the couple that runs it are VERY acommadating. They are also 50 friendly. It is called "Cool Acres" Google it.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.