long range shooting school

pressman

I have really been thinking about attending a long range school. I live in Indiana and i love to shoot. i have just about all the equipment needed but i have to travel 4 hours just to shoot 1,000 yards which i try to do a few times a year. i just love to shoot. also in Indiana 1000 yard shot is really not that difficult unless you have gusty winds , steady winds does not cause to many problems either. because it is flat and NO mountains or canyons or nothing really to cause swirls. So i was just wonder which school. Shawn Carlock or Gun werks. I will have to travel either way. IDAHO is beautiful and Cody is too. i have been their a few times. I know some of you have been to these schools just wanted an opinion. I know both are sponsors on here so i am not trying to cause a war just one persons opinion.

I have attended two shooting schools over the last two years. McMillan in Phonex last year and ExtremeOuterLimits in Redmond, Oregon this year both were good and I learned a lot. Thought the one in Oregon was the best. Posting in ELR Over 1000 yards this site. gun) All of the schools are good I would think. You just have to find one you want to attend.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.