• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Long Range Rifles 6.5 GAP 4S with ammo and dies

hrh00b

I bought this gun end of last year and unfortunately, I need to find it a new home. My wife and I have started filling out paperwork for an adoption, and that is not a cheap process. The rifle was purchased from Len, and I guess was one of the last few rifles he had put together. I bought 2 boxes of ammo from Copper Creek with the Norma brass and shot 4 rounds to zero it off my back porch. That's it, so it's in new condition.
Specs:
Manners EH-2 stock (black with gray speckles)
Brux Barrel 8 twist #4 profile 26" fluted (not threaded)
Stiller Tac 300 long action with black fluted bolt
Jewell trigger at 2 lbs
2 swivels and a small pic rail up front 20180510_182149.jpg 20180510_182747.jpg 20180510_182828.jpg 20180510_200905.jpg for an atlas bipod
metal coated in GM gray cerakote
20 moa pic rail
removable magazine

Also included is the 36 rounds of loaded Copper Creek ammo in Norma brass and the 4 once fired pieces of brass. The ammo is loaded with the 140 berger hybrid. I also bought a set of Whidden Gunworks 6.5 SAUM dies with the micrometer seater and full length bushing die. It will also have the correct bushing. The dies have been opened for pics and that is it. They have not been set up and they are brand new. So, this is a one stop shop setup for someone wanting a 6.5 GAP 4s, and it's all in brand new condition (4 rounds off the back porch).

Price: $4000 shipped for everything
I don't really want to break up just the gun as I don't have another 6.5 GAP rifle.

No one would go wrong with this set up! Len built some very nice rifles...i look at his builds as all having excellent reputations!

Ok, the other rifle I listed has sold. At this point, I'm going to keep this one. If the costs go up much more on our adoption, I may have to sell this one too. We'll see. Thanks for the PMS and emails of encouragement on the adoption. Its exciting.

Turned in more paperwork and writing more checks. Gun is back up for sale. Awesome gun for an awesome cause!

$4000 for the gun, ammo, and dies

I really need to sell this thing
I really need to get $4000 for everything (the gun was more than that and you're getting high dollar ammo and dies with it)

Ha. I'll just find us a generic bill of sale on google, and we're good to go!

I'm getting desperate now, so start making some offers.

I don't need stuff, just money. If you just can't quite do the $4000, but would like a really sweet stick, let's start talking.

I don't need stuff, just money. If you just can't quite do the $4000, but would like a really sweet stick, let's start talking.

What is the bottom dollar ...Not trying to say the guns

Sorry i hate this computer,,, Not saying your guns not worth the asking price cause I have several custom guns probably too many. I have been drooling over this one just cant do the 4000 right ...wish I could...adoption is a very commendable act.
Thanks,
Jeff

Guns going to weigh in between 7 1/2 and 8 pounds according to Len. I think it was 7.8 pounds.