• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Long range muzzleloader

Plotman

Looking for a long range muzzleloading rifle complete or gun only. I would prefer smokeless but, may consider one that can shoot both smokeless and Blackhorn 209. May also consider a smokeless barrel for the existing T/C Encore I already own. Checking here before starting my own build.

A buddy of mine and I have built a few custom smokeless MZ's. This summer he had his shooting milk jugs at 600-800 yds. Feel free to contact me with any questions 330-466-8354 Might be willing to part with one of the ones we built if it's what your looking for.

Looking for a long range muzzleloading rifle complete or gun only. I would prefer smokeless but, may consider one that can shoot both smokeless and Blackhorn 209. May also consider a smokeless barrel for the existing T/C Encore I already own. Checking here before starting my own build.

I have a new build smokeless ml for sale it's built on a 700 ml action with 209 ignition a rear seal breech plug it has a 26 in SS Brux barrel with 1/20 twist and a radial brake it is pillar bedded in a Boyd's pro varmit stock also comes with a bedded Warne picanny rail a ram rod and loading funnel
If interested or want to see a picture you can send me a text at 336 408 3399

Last edited:
I have a rem700 ml conversion as well, ss brux .45, b&c stock, muscle brake, jewel trigger....
ASG plug, 209 primers.

PM if interested. Thanks.

I have a rem700 ml conversion as well, ss brux .45, b&c stock, muscle brake, jewel trigger....
ASG plug, 209 primers.

PM if interested. Thanks.
Got your pics. Leaning towards rifle primer ignition unless I find a used gun reasonable enough to still afford the ignition upgrade. Hope to get one bought very soon.

I have a new build smokeless ml for sale it's built on a 700 ml action with 209 ignition a rear seal breech plug it has a 26 in SS Brux barrel with 1/20 twist and a radial brake it is pillar bedded in a Boyd's pro varmit stock also comes with a bedded Warne picanny rail a ram rod and loading funnel
If interested or want to see a picture you can send me a text at 336 408 3399
Pm price

No problem. I think you will find that rifle primers add no advantage over 209's.

Happy to answer any questions you have in regards to sml.