Long Range Hunting-Video (Shawn Carlock, Defensive Edge)

What I liked most is your down to earth style. No snotty expert crap. Just good honest here's what I have learned and a humble approach. Think the long range thing is warming up.

exceptional dvd

job well done got dvd in mail went stright home`{ one of perks being selfmployed} and made some pop corn really enjoyed watching and learned some good stuff . The one thing that i need to do is to go out and do more feild shooting.. And bear hunting is coming up joy oh joy . once again well done.

Shawn:

I sent you an e-mail March 21 to order a DVD. I didn't receive any confirmation, denial or DVD. Are you backed up or did it get lost?

Darryn
Blackfalds, Alberta, Canada

excellent dvd!!!!

just recieved mine (9 days waiting period) in MEXICO, thanks, I would also like a recomendation on a pocket pc.... to run exbal..

I dont have deer anywhere near home, but usually rocks and `yotes are afraid of my 6.5-284. very afraid.

when I compete(200-500 m), I usually sight in at determined ranges with a few shots at very small rocks..

everytime I go prepared to hunt long ranges, I end up shooting very short ways, jajaja last shot was 20 yards...jajajaja

thanks
Joe

Just watched the video for a third time and learned some more stuff I missed the first few times. Shawn, again, It's a great video. Thanks!

Darryn,

I am pretty sure I sent yours out. I'll check tommorrow at the office. Some of the guys in Canada are taking several weeks to get theirs for some reason????

dskd,

I like all the press I can get but mine video is not a 4 DVD set. Are you sure it wasn't someone elses? You must have gotton the Beyond Belief set?

Darryn,

I am pretty sure I sent yours out. I'll check tomorrow at the office. Some of the guys in Canada are taking several weeks to get theirs for some reason????

Not pressuring, just curious. There are many unexplained reasons for delays across our "free-trade" border but if I know it's been sent I'll know where it is (border guards probably have it out on their coffee breaks trying to polish up their guns and skills). Thanks for the reply!! Looking forward to the videogun):D

If that were the case I'd send them one just so you guys could get them in a regular amount of time. I don't seem to have trouble getting them to the UK, Africa, NZ etc. in a week or week and a half????

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.