Long range hunting scope

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by Luke.Nukem, Jan 25, 2018.

Help Support Long Range Hunting by donating:

1. Canhunter35

Canhunter35 Well-Known Member

They’re that awesome?
    *Rule 4 Violation*....
    My wife doesn’t know you but she already doesn’t like you. Haha(for making me want one)

lancetkenyon likes this.
  2. 5RWill

5RWill Well-Known Member

TT is one of the best optics out there. Hell some might regard i as the best. But at 3100+ they’re extremely expensive.

THEIS likes this.
  3. THEIS

THEIS Well-Known Member

Hi,

You can always take one step up to the Hensoldt :), but you slightly more than double the cost.

TT are fantastic!!!

Sincerely,
    THEIS

4. 5RWill

5RWill Well-Known Member

I saw some older model Hensoldts that i guess were on closeout at Eurooptic that i *Rule 4 Violation* near put on my credit card. I remember Hensoldt having a 72mm objective bell on one of their optics. I need to look through one for myself, always heard great things.

5. Rich Coyle

Rich Coyle Well-Known Member

Has anyone compared one side by side with a Swarovski z8i 2.3-18X56? They are also about $3200. Does one track any better than the other? Does one have better glass than the other? Is either company better?

6. lancetkenyon

lancetkenyon Well-Known Member

My Premiers are both clearer, better contrast and color than every Swaro I have shot behind, including a couple Z8s. Even better than my S&B's. Tracking is perfect, return to zero every time. And the TT is a step up from Premier.

7. Rich Coyle

Rich Coyle Well-Known Member

WOW!

timmymic likes this.
  8. Kimber7man

Kimber7man Well-Known Member LRH Team Member

I have equipped my two western rifles with the S&B PMII 10x42. Low profile elevation turret, P3 mildot reticle works well during legal shooting hours, and you get 13 mils with 1 revolution. At less than 21 ounces. As Pat Sinclair said, it’s bulletproof...

I just picked up a S&B PMII 3-12x50 with P3 reticle. Same 13 mils elevation but it’s a 34mm scope and weighs about 26 oz. heavier and bulkier but I’m giving it a run on a 6.5 creedmoor. We shall see...

Luke.Nukem likes this.