long range hunting paradise

2009008.jpg
[/IMG]

Did someone mention fish?

CaveLake0707017.jpg

This is a rainbow-golden hybrid. I got an 18" golden in this honey hole and there are much bigger ones.

CaveLake0707070.jpg

CaveLake0707031.jpg

Two of my three yellow labs - Rocky and Sugar.

CaveLake0707027.jpg

CaveLake0707064.jpg

Sugar taking a dip.

CaveLake0707085.jpg

Very good mountain goat hunting here if you can draw the tag. I saw 26 at one time one day on a climb.

Last edited:
Couple more pics.
In the first one there is a black bear, in the edge of the ridge at around 500 yards, a little up from the center of the picture. The picture is not the best, sorry for that, cheap camera.
Keep them coming.
P1000024.jpg

DSCN0057.jpg

P1000012.jpg

P1000051.jpg

YAll are all just jealous of my skeet flats in south TX!!! Heck I may not have the beauty of mountains but I can still pull 2000 yards with my rig and have multiple 200"+ bucks on my place so thats pretty enough for me :D!!!

Ive hunted Argentina, Wyoming, Alaska, and Africa other than TX but would have to say Alaska had the best views.

These are great pics fellas! Keep them comming!!!

Chase

P.S. I am going to hunt California sheep in Canada in August then the next week going back to Alaska on a self guided 4 animal hunt. Wish me luck!!!

Montana Rifle Man,

those are some of the most beautiful pics I have ever seen! I truly envy you!!!

Perhaps you would maybe one day trade a White tail hunt on my high game ranch for an elk hunt:rolleyes:???

nice photo 6x6 great cammo and looks like an animal ate the skin off that tree!!! must be a big animal to eat all that much tree skin. do you hunt dinasors out there???:rolleyes:

That is a medium elk rub, seen about 4 megas in my life, taken tons of picts of trees showing my buddies, Have not killed elk that made that rub, YET:D:D

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.