long range deer

yobuckjoe

Hello I am 13 years old and i got my second long range deer this PA hunting season at yobuck hunting camp. It was a 3 pointer at 500 yards i got it in one shot and it went all the way down to the road easy drag. Hope you guys had good luck to.
gun)
yobuckjoe

Eaglet

really funny uncle ernie
mary christmas
Congratulations, yobuckjoe, I bet your uncle was holding his belly laughing so hard
at that one. That's good shooting. In my book, 500 yards is not a cup of tea! Good work!

yobuck

joe's been coming to camp for about 5 years now. he was always beyond his years in the outdoors. unfortunatly, not many young guys are interested in those things anymore. he takes more than his share of ribbing, but he's learning to give back. he's been smashing rocks with his grandfathers old 22 250 since he got here. now he's got his own 7mag sendero and does real well with it. last year he got his first buck with his uncle yobuckbobs 30x378 heavy bench gun. that one was 850 yds. this one, although closer was off a bipod, and only took 1 shot. next year we will set higher standards for him. no more easy stuff.

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce