Long-Range AR Systems?

A friend of mine bought me a Bushmaster V-Match years ago That stacks the 69gr SMK one on top of the other. I have made hits on Coyote out to 500yds with it and would bust gallon water jugs at 700yds.

I also built a 6.5 Grendel about 6 years ago. It's very accurate as well. I haven't had any long range kills with it as of yet. Nothing over 200yds.

I would like to build a 6BRX or something similar. I've been looking at the 6MM Fat Rat as well.

AR-15 I Built with a BHW 6TCU chambered barrel. Rock River two stage Trigger. Coyotes hate it. 6TCU is really like 6x45 Ackley . Wish I had known about those DPMS mags. Happy Hunting !

Les Baer Ultimate Varmint. Shoots everything under .50 and factory Hornady's 55 grain soft point in a single hole. You could shoot flies off a Coyote at !00 with it.

Wanted one of those GAP 10s for years. I have had some of their bolt guns and still have a couple. I have a hard time paying that much for a 10 though, since my DPMS guns that are 1/3 the price shoot so well. What brass are you shooting in yours?

Wanted one of those GAP 10s for years. I have had some of their bolt guns and still have a couple. I have a hard time paying that much for a 10 though, since my DPMS guns that are 1/3 the price shoot so well. What brass are you shooting in yours?

Just using factory Hornady Precision Hunter Ammo. I had a hard time as well. I backed out on finalizing the build list and sending in a deposit two times before I finally followed through with it.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.