Long Rang Video

Coyote Slayer

Is there any more of them left and if so who do i order it from or where now that i have the time off i would like to see it Have a good one: Coyote Slayer
wink.gif
smile.gif

The fact that no one has posted a reply is kind of scarry! I sent a check for a copy of the video last Tuesday. I sure hope that they are still in business and have some left. I found the address in an old post from earlier this year.

KEENVISION VIDEO PRODUCTIONS
P.O. BOX 641
AVIS,PA

Good Luck
Rick

Yes they still have some left.Butch has been very busy with another project.If you send Butch or Holly an e-mail they will get back to you...The address above is correct.RBrowning your video is on it's way.Don't worry......And sorry for the delay in replying.....
grin.gif

I got home last night and found my video in the mailbox. I loved it and look forward to the others that are "coming soon".
grin.gif

Rick,They will only get better.....
grin.gif
....There is gonna be more than White Tail's on the next one...
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

[ 05-13-2002: Message edited by: Boyd Heaton ]

I really liked seeing the shock wave trace. I've only seen that once before at the 300 yard range. It was pretty amazing to see the bullet path and how vertical it is at point of impact. It really shows how being off a few yards in range estemation would really screw you up.

By the way, what kind of bullets were you using? Sierra MK? What ever it was they were pretty effective. I have used 30-06 soft points, 12 Ga slugs and 50 cal. round balls and never had any better results.

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.