Long ammo boxes?

Taylorbok

I can't be the only one having COAL issues fitting into the MTM cases. I can fit into some of the H serries but only bullet down and I'm just not a fan of that.
I have seen these cases, they look pretty nice. Just curious what everyone else is doing. post some pics if you have. I thought I could find a case and make a wood insert fairly easily.
1620840283131.jpeg

I can't be the only one having COAL issues fitting into the MTM cases. I can fit into some of the H serries but only bullet down and I'm just not a fan of that.
I have seen these cases, they look pretty nice. Just curious what everyone else is doing. post some pics if you have. I thought I could find a case and make a wood insert fairly easily.
View attachment 273833
I have seen boxes like this, but who makes them (or at least the shell plate)?

I have seen boxes like this, but who makes them (or at least the shell plate)?
The ones I posted picture of are from unknown munitions. I found some mini ammo cans also that I thought about making a wood insert for.

Unknown Munitions standard boxes fit up to 3.7" they have some that fit longer as well. They brought them in for guys running the big badlands in a lapua. Give Jake a call. They'll answer. They had 50 count and 100 count available when I stopped by. Picked up a 50 rounder. They're pretty nice

Thanks for the info, I was able to find DNA Custom Engraving also made something similar for Pelican V100, V200, and the V300. They looked pretty nice, and you can buy just the insert. The Pelican cases were on sale at MidwayUSA last week.

View attachment 273833
Who makes this case? Is this a MTM?
I am in the same boat as you guys are.
I have never found a case that my 338-416 Rigby Improved 45° fits into. It has a COAL of 4.25".

Cheers.

Thanks JJMoody, just looked at their site and will be ordering a few. Awesome looking set-up and looks a lot stronger than most ammo boxes.

Cheers.