• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Long action 700 stock/chassis m5dbm

D

Deleted member 103481

Was supposed to have a J allen arriving next week but instead I get to play phone calls with my credit card company, and I dont have many stock options left for my Tl3 build before hunting season gets going. My Tl3 does not have bdl feedlips has to be dbm

If any of you have a blemmed out/ stuck in the corner/ not used long action stock it would be pretty neat. If not ill probably buy a KRG bravo or something to get me through to decide my next moves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was supposed to have a J allen arriving next week but instead I get to play phone calls with my credit card company, and I dont have many stock options left for my Tl3 build before hunting season gets going.

If any of you have a blemmed out/ stuck in the corner/ not used long action stock it would be pretty neat. If not ill probably buy a KRG bravo or something to get me through to decide my next moves.

I have one listed that's bdl style if that helps.

I have a Black MagPul Hunter with MagPul DBM. $250 shipped if that is if any interest. Can dig it out and get pics tonight if you would like

I have a McMillan A5 adj, sniper fill, woodland camo, spacer system lop, flush cups on left side, heavy Palma inlet, with surgeon bottom metal for $950.