Lonely Montana Spring Bear Season!

Good for her!

We usually start to hear of grizz being out come the end of Feb, sometimes early March. Most years

Oh ya read that.They had to finish her off,looked for her that eve in copter.He got bit in thigh,shot bear.Sow w/cub,didnt say what round

I have not received this email yet 🤔

not sure how I got the email. It was a newsletter type email from MT FWP.

I don't recall getting newsletters from them via email in the past. I bought my tags and turned in my other tag application just a couple weeks ago online, I wonder if I signed up for it somehow.

I will give a Report late tonight ! Today is the Wifes Birthday and she loves to Bear Hunt !
Scrambled to get this ready for her !
Custom built from great Members on here !
300 Rum !! Time to send one on a Montana Spring Bear !!
20200415_154800.jpg

Rum Man

That Dupuyer bear.Rancher roped the three grizz cubs and put in a barrel for f&g

Sounds like a great day anyway! That's a sweet rifle as well! Good luck with the bruins.

Well, just received this via e-mail:

"
Nonresident spring turkey and black bear hunting suspended
Following the extension of Montana Gov. Steve Bullock's directive that out of state travelers must quarantine for 14 days, Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks director Martha Williams has suspended nonresident hunting seasons for spring turkey and black bear until at least April 24."

Looks like Ill be a little lonelier in the woods this spring!
Perfectly pointless to not allow out of state hunters to hunt due to the Chinese bioweapon flu. I was refueling in Livingston last week. In the time it took to fill one tank I saw license plates from CA, WA, OR, NV, TX, and ID...………
If obuma was still in office, there would have been no quarantines, or panic.
We had SARS and Swine flu during his regime and there was nothing but crickets...…… The orchestrated panic, and quarantines is nothing but a "get Trump" opportunity.

Either ban out of stater's from entering our state or allow them all. Typical demoRat political games.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.