lone wolf rifle stocks ?

I have an "Ultra Series - Tactical" model with adjustable cheek and butt. I had them do their carbon fiber bedding job as well. I really like the stock and the workmanship is great. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Just looked at your stock, looks great. I'm thinking about getting the same set up on my 7mm rem mag. I was wondering what they charged for the stock and bed job? I tried to call them but got no answer.
Thanx
Cody

I had the regular howler and have two of the Palma Master stocks. The howler grip is the most comfortable thumb hole stock I have felt. I really liked the stock and love my Palma master stocks. I had mine done in carbon fiber with woven carbon fiber on the outside, then panted the stocks in a camo pattern with some of the carbon exposed in the pattern. If I had to get any stock from anyone again it would be from Bob at lone wolf.
They are not cheap but are first class.

i have 2 of the summits, great stocks, light weight, pillar bed. He has a web site lonewolfriflestocks

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts